Monthly SUNDAY Salsa Social in Cleveland, OH!!

Our Next Social:

Date: December 4, 2011
Time: 6-9pm
Location: Philippine American Hall Map
1975 West Ridgewood Dr.
Clevelande, OH (Parma)
Lesson: 5-6pm
Complimentary Beginner Salsa by Baila Duro Staff Instructor
Cover: $10
Music by: DJ Israel Diaz and DJ Frankie Flores
Dress: Casual
 
Bring your dance shoes, towels, change of clothes to dance, dance, and dance away!!

Philippine American Hall


Our Future Dates
First Sunday of each month unless specified!!
Mark your calendar so you won't miss all the great dancing!

December 4


What is a Salsa Social?

A salsa social is a dance activity organized for dancers – it's a place simply to enjoy music and dancing, and also to network and mingle with fellow dancers and friends.

At a Baila Duro social, Salsa will be played 90% with the other 10% of Cha Cha and Bachata.

A salsa social is not typical of any other dance events and venues because of the relaxed environment and we promote this social as an alternative for dancers who just want to have fun dancing with ample space to dance in and in a friendly, encouraging, and inspiring atmosphere.

It is alcohol- and smoke-free, and perfect for all levels and ages of dancers to dance, practice, perfect, experiment, enjoy music, and just have FUN dancing, because it is a place of fellowship and not a place to show off.

There is no dress code – most dancers attend in their casual wear. And you don't want to forget to bring a few changes of shirts 'cause you will be DANCING.

There are Taxi Dancers, who are usually the hosts of the social and who make special efforts to dance with first time visitors and with those who are still new to the dance.

A salsa social is a perfect place to meet and dance with others who share the same love and passion for dancing and the music.


Please email us your feedback so that we can improve our social!

What's new...

Next Social is
December 4, 2011

Nov Social Photos are now online!

 







Baila Duro is on Facebook.


Join our mailng list!


Products for sale!!

 
Copyright © 2005 - 2011 Baila Duro Site map